The Aints (Saints) freefall has started. The truth broke this week of there dirty deeds. The Saints were exposed as the dirty cheats that they are. You can call me out for being "thrilled" that a rival in my division is being paraded in the media for the bounties they offered to there players. I'm loving this. It couldn't of happened to a better team.
This on top of their salary cap and trying to reserve players for next year this is going to be a hilarious season for the Saint (Aints). Can't wait.
Not to forget Drew Breeze was franchised this week, also. He's not thrilled about that from what I heard. I'm really enjoying all of this. Breeze is not all that happy that he was tagged either. He might not sign the tag from online reports I've read. Breeze is not happy they didn't offer him a big long term contract.
Either way the saints don't have the money to keep breeze and other key players under the salary cap for this year. That's fine with me. Mr. Ego just wants to get paid. He could care less about that cesspool known as New Orleans. Now New Orleans has to get rid of some of their key players because of their salary cap. Ha ha, that's wonderful. I'm loving it.
I'm hoping that the Commissioner comes down on the saints hard for the bounty they put on other teams. The commissioner should suspend the majority of the defense for their actions and suspend a few of their coaches also.
Here's wishing the worst for the saints next season.
No comments:
Post a Comment